Well, Renee caught me, went so far as to haul her ass all the way over here so I could not ignore her! *sigh* I usually do well in hiding from memes, but alas, I am caught, so you get to indulge with me, and don't think I will spare any of you either!
Hrmph ok how does this one work...
Where Would Your 8 Homes Be?
List them. You don’t have to list your reasons, but if you do at least for a few of them, it would be more fun. And remember that the only rule is: the homes must be within the borders of the United States of America or else, within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains. When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the apocalypse instead, but it would be much less fun.
Allrighty then... 8 houses... Hmmmm... Well?
1) I would like a home in the Occidental woods. Or Guerneville, either one really. Guerneville so long as the house was above the (Russian River) flood line... But both towns are out of the way places in redwood forest country. I used to go to church camp in Occidental and I loved it there, might be the geographical spot in the world where I have been most happy. Guerneville is close by and on the river which is nice, also it's been settled by mostly gays and hippies so I might fit in better there, but, anyway...
2) Vacation house in Tahoe. Don't care which side of the lake, but I'd love to be able to go up there and always have a place to stay.
3) Beach house in Oregon. Why Oregon? Pretty coast line and not a lot of people.
4) Craftsmen style bungalow type house, or Victorian style, in Queen Anne, Seattle. I still love Seattle, and miss it too.
5) Another vacation house in Snoqualmie, WA. Basically one of Seattle's "Tahoe"s.
6) Another vacation house on Lake Trinity in CA. Bum fuck no where CA. Great lake though. Would also serve as a good base in case of military take over.
7) Beach front property in San Diego, reasons should be obvious.
8) And I'd like a penthouse in the Haight. I hope that counts...
Yay! Victims time!
Time to christen that new blog with a meme A'ishah!
I don't think I've seen these very often (if at all?) at Hell's place, so it's about time!
Haven't talked to Vixen in a while, time to remedy that.
Let's hit Radha up for this one...
And get Bint in on the action...
On over to mz bitca
And why not Nezua?
Aaaaaaaaaaand... Ouyang Dan!
I'll be coming for you all shortly...