Thursday, May 29, 2008

Michelle Obama

Check out What Tami Said

It's a fucking awesome post about the recent and ever increasing racist misogyny targeting Michelle Obama. Like the awful picture I've seen posted in a couple places, but honestly didn't know wtf to say about it cuz... Well, yah, the conservatives are rather treating her, looking at her, this way, aren't they? And I gather the picture came from a post claiming as such. Of course that they ARE treating her this way is...disgusting...but...totally unsurprising.

It's times like this, where I'm sorta glad I don't have TV... I may be out of the loop, but it sure does limit how often I'm pissed off at the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully