Monday, April 13, 2009

Relationship MeMe

So I saw this a while ago and tucked it away for a rainy day, it's not actually raining but for some reason I felt like tidying up my drafts and figured I might as well do this. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know I'm married, but maybe not a ton about he and I or our relationship as I really just don't blog about us much. So here are some random tidbits.

1. Who eats more?
He does, and should!

2. Who said “I love you” first?
Pretty sure that was me, but it's been a while now.

3. Who is the morning person?
HIM. I am NOT a morning person. At all. He's what I consider a morning person even now when he's working past midnight.

4. Who sings better?
Me. :D It helps that he doesn't actually ever sing, but even if he did, me. ;)

5. Who’s older?
He's 8 years older than me, almost to the day. Our birthday's are one day apart.

6. Who’s smarter?
Depends on the subject. Math makes me want to throw things. Writing an essay makes him want to throw things. On most discussion topics we're both able to converse intelligently.

7. Who’s temper is worse?
Depends on how you define worse. I tend to get irritated more easily, he's scarier when he finally does blow up.

8. Who does the laundry?
Me pretty much. Because he's lazy and I don't call him on it.

9. Who does the dishes?
Both of us. Which really means neither of us as often as we can help it because we both HATE doing dishes.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does. He's got a weird thing with sides, I don't really care what side I'm on.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
LOL his definitely.

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Mine. He keeps his hair short. I hate, HATE, long hair on guys. And long to me meaning like to their chin.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
Need something found on the internet? Me. Need a hard drive fixed? Him.

14. Do you have pets?
One cat!

15. Who pays the bills?
Me. Always me. That laziness thing again I think.

16. Who cooks dinner?
Him usually. I'm not a very good cook and I find cooking stressful.

17. Who drives when you are together?
I do. Except on road trips. When we get out of the city and have long straight flat stretches, then he drives.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Whoever has cash, which is usually him.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
He is probably, but we've never had a real stand off to find out.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Not an issue; neither of us are ever wrong. Ever.

21. Who’s family do you see more?
Mine, a lot more.

22. Who named your pet?
I think both of us agreed that all we ever called our new kitten was "Kitty" and therefore it stuck.

23. Who kissed who first?
Honestly I don't remember, but I bet it was him.

24. Who asked who out?
I asked him out. I was feeling out-of-character forward that day.

26. Who’s more sensitive?
Me for sure, although his Leo pride can be wounded too.

27. Who’s taller?
Him, by about 7 inches. He's fairly tall.

28. Who has more friends?
I'd say we're pretty even. But he has more "real life" friends than I do.

29. Who has more siblings?
He's got two sisters, I only have one brother.

As seen at Thursday's Child