Friday, July 25, 2008

Music MeMe

I was tagged!

So in no particular order, my current top five songs...

Maybe it's because the Ruby Room is around the corner from my apartment, or maybe it's just cuz I'm digging this new album and everyone's already heard Mother Mary, but...


Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want


Moulin Rouge - El Tango de Roxanne


m.i.a. - Paper Planes


And as has already been featured here at The Jaded Hippy, Flobots - Same Thing


I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel inspired, share away!! (and link back so I see it!) And since we're sharing, I see absolutely no reason not to end with my namesake...All's well that ends well...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, when I got the meme, it was seven songs... did they shave off two songs since it got to you, or what? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this feeling there are probably a lot of different ones going around at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

whatsername reserves the right to delete your comment if you choose to act like an asshole, so please engage respectfully