Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fuck Yeah Nathan Fillion

So, Tumblr. I have one. It's pretty sweet.

And I've seen more and more of these "Fuck Yeah..." tumblrs popping up: Fuck Yeah Yoko Ono, Fuck Yeah GQ, Fuck Yeah Fat Bitch, Fuck Yeah NPH... I am greatly amused by these tumblrs and yet when I looked for a Fuck Yeah Nathan Fillion one, there was none to be found.

This made me sad.

So I started one!

And now I am putting out a call to the blogoverse. I'd like some help running it, to pull from different sources etc. So that it's an excellent tribute. Give as much or as little time as you can, it's all good. And there are a few of you out there... (I'm looking at you mzbitca, Brandann and Sylvia!) who I KNOW enjoy the smarmy Captain (Hammer or Mal, whichever you prefer). So help a sister out.

Email me at serenity [dot] sedai [a] gmail [dot] com if you're interested. Or use my Plugoo. Or Twitter. Or comment here. Whatever!